Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013. May it not suck.

New Years Day.

Spent it like every average Israeli: by going to work.

It was my 1 year anniversary at my job. Did we celebrate? Nope.

Actually, that's a lie - someone did offer me some nice scotch so five of us had a lechaim/Happy Hour at about 4pm.

In some ways 2012 was nice. I reached my goal weight. I visited my dream destination: The Grand Canyon.

So perhaps now it's time to make new goals for 2013.

I have to give it more thought.

But considering how 2012 ended -- with me spending most of October-November-December in a depression, waking up and going to sleep crying -- I'm going out on a limb here to say that I pray that 2013 is better.


I pray for clarity. For satisfaction. For a normal, healthy work environment.

For weight loss and feeling beautiful.

For health and healthy family relationships.

For a productive stint in therapy (4th time's a charm!)

May I stay away from sugar - it makes me crazy.

Here's to a new year, new thoughts, a new, fresh start.

Happy 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2013 indeed! as a single girl I understand how you feel.
    please don't be shy to seek help. the day I overcame my embarrassment of seeking professional help, my life took a 360 degree flip!
    Hugs and kisses from an Anonymous friend.

    ReplyDelete